A beautiful marble kitchen or bathroom countertop will brighten any kitchen or bathroom, and will often be the focal point of the whole room. If you are ready to make a change in your home, updating to marble countertops is an excellent place to start. This is a high impact change that will refresh the look of your kitchen even without a complete renovation. Therefore when the time comes to take on a marble countertop project, hiring a quality marble countertops fabricator will ensure the whole project is done correctly, from start to finish.
What Does a Marble Countertops Fabricator Do?
At All Quality Marble and Granite, we have marble countertop consultants who will help you to select the most suitable slab, offer reasonable pricing and outline the entire scope of your project. These consultants will be working hand in hand with the marble countertops fabricator on each step.
The marble countertops fabricator will:
Help you choose the best material for your living space
Marble countertops fabricator from All Quality Marble and Granite will be very knowledgeable in choosing the best material slab for your area. Depending on the slabs available, they will recommend the best selection to meet your requirements; and provide you with the best patterning, veins combination, care and maintenance, and the pricing.
The marble countertops fabricator should take you to a warehouse where you will be able to view different marble slabs and choose a design. Since marble is a natural stone, it will be helpful to look at the whole slab to see the veining, coloring, and patterning.
Measure or template your project
Before starting to work on the project, the marble countertops fabricator will visit your home to take the correct measurements of the countertops. They usually create some wooden template of the countertops. This is what they use to cut out countertops from your slab of choice. Additionally, the marble countertops fabricator will review the area of installation and consider the following details:
- Sink base size, to determine the size sink that can fit
- Overhangs, because some extra support might be required
- Carefully cut out the corners, depending on the edge profile you have selected. Some customers prefer their countertops corners to feature a clipped or radius edge
Determine the slab fabrication and layout
Most probably, the marble countertop fabricator will be doing the fabrication at their showroom. Therefore, by having the wooden template as a guide, you are free to choose the areas of the slab that can be sued, highlighted or avoided. The slabs will then be custom cut then polished to fit the dimensions of your job.
Any experienced marble countertops fabricator will be meticulous when it comes to matching the slab veins to the seams. They should ask you to review the number and location of the veins. They should try as much as possible to minimize the visibility of seams and the overall number of seams used in your project. Several factors dictate the number of seams your project requires. These include:
- The size of the slab you selected compared to the size of the countertop installation space
- The safety of the marble slabs during transportation and installation
- The flow of the slab pattern
- Installation of your countertops
When working with a skilled marble countertops fabricator, you are assured that they will get everything done perfectly with the first trial. The whole installation process should not take more than a day.
Benefits of Working with a Marble Countertops Fabricator
One of the most significant benefits of working with a skilled marble countertops fabricator is that they will be involved in each step of your project from the beginning to the end. The other benefit is that you will be able to eliminate the need for third parties. You also don’t have to wait for your countertops to be cut to schedule before they are installed. Your project will be completed at a specified time, and you will be informed of everything that takes place at each step of the process.
An Orlando Marble Countertop Fabricator understands the value they bring to you. This is why you will find that most fabricators in Orlando consider this practice a full-time job, and will mostly do the fabrication at their showrooms. The marble countertops fabricator will:
- Have marble slab remnants available at an affordable rate. These will be perfect when used for bathroom vanities.
- Have access to different designs of Marble & Granite Countertops in Orlando
- Have you involved in the slab layout process so that you can highlight the areas of the slab that you do not want
- Order and hold your slab of choice in case you wish for some new cabinetry to be installed
- Diligently match the veins and patterns across the seams so that they are not obviously visible.